Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer’s browser itself. Cookies are accessible and stored by the websites you visit, and by companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
- Site usage : to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to record the preferences you determined during your previous visit to Adrenalinpowder.
- Audience measurement: to monitor statistical data on the number of visitors to the communications site (either the use made of the site by users and to improve the services of the site) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content, features, advertising and other communications.
Your choices about cookies and web beacons
You have the option of configuring your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is issued, its validity period and content, and allow you to refuse to save it on your device, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Please note, however, that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website.
How to configure your browser
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” button
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then “Options
4. Select the “Privacy” tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of “Retention Rules”, click on “Use custom settings for history”
6. A little further down, uncheck “Accept cookies”
7. Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”
Internet Explorer :
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”
3. Click on the “Privacy” tab
4. Click on “Advanced” and uncheck “Accept”
5. Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”
Google Chrome :
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
3. Select “Options”
4. Click on the “Advanced Options” tab
5. In the “Cookie settings” drop-down menu, select “Block all cookies”
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”
3. Select the “Security” icon
4. Next to “Accept cookies”, tick “Never”
5. If you wish to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on “View cookies”